Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Summoning

Come to me
be beside me
when I fall
asleep
and
when you
awaken

Run to me
because
I want
you
and
I know
that
you
want me
and
we both know
what
we know
and
we know
it
so
well

Come to me
with
your hopes
and
fears
your
fantasies
and
realities
bring
me your
one
sacred
life
and
honor me
with
your
presence
in
mine

Come to me
with
the dreamy
easy
bliss
and the
sometimes
harsh
realities

Come to me
as
you are
as
I see you
as
we are
as
we see us
as
it is
it
just is

Come to me
crawl
into my lap
and
wind your
fingers
through
my
hair
and let
me
breathe
you
permeate
my
cells with
the
soluble
aspects
of
shared
experience

You are with me
I can feel
you
in this
moment
and in
every
moment
from
the first
kiss
to
the first
I love
you
to
a
time
before
rememberence
but
clearly
not
forgotten

You
are with
me
and
I can sense
your
energy
in
all of
the
cracks
and
crevices
in
the
time-space
continuum
and
I can smell
you
on
my skin
and
feel you
in
my soul
and
hear your
voice
singing
in
my
ear

Come to me
when
the time
is
right
when
the right
time
is
now
when
time is
all
we have
and
we
realize
it
simply bends
to
our
bidding
and
we
are not
doing
time
we
are doing
right
on
time

Come
to
me
Come to
me
Come to me
whenever
you
choose
wherever you
choose
however
you
choose
and
I will be
right
there
right here
beside
and
around
and
within

Come
to
me.

It
won't
be difficult.

You
are already here.

No comments:

Post a Comment