Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Consume me.

Swallow me up
and then release me on the exhale.
You will send me out
into the world better than you
found me.

Penetrate me.

Find your way
into my bones and root
out the marrow
of who I truly am
Undo me.

Shatter me.

not with painful words
and violent emotions
love me
into a most beautiful
shipwreck
all of the old
stories dashed on
the rocks.

Ignite me.

Spark passion like
I have never
know and light my
soul on fire
with the light in your eyes
when you
look at me.

Entrance me.

Leave me spellbound in
your wake
smiling like an idiot
and following
you in full trust
down whichever roads
rise up
to meet us.

But.
Don't try.
Don't do that.
that would break my heart.

This is enough.
This is better than enough.
Just Be.

Be with me.


All you have to do
is show up
and I am
consumed
penetrated
shattered
ignited

entranced.

It is you.
It is
just.
You.

Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment